10 Reasons To Add Aluminum Capping Around Your Garage Door
Never again you have to paint the frame around your garage door. By adding Aluminum Garage Door Capping you won’t only make the frame maintenance-free but will enhance the appearance of your garage door and protect it from the elements.
The most common issue that home owners face is that their garage door frame gets damaged by snow and salt during the winter season, and for that reason adding aluminum capping can protects the frame and eliminate further damage and stops the need of replacing the garage door frame.
The list of the 10 most common reasons to add aluminum capping for your garage door:
- Protect the frame from the elements such as sun and water.
- Prevent cracking and chipping.
- Enhance property appearance.
- No painting required.
- Your garage wooden door frame will last longer.
- Better energy efficiency.
- Durable aluminum capping won’t rust and fade.
- Cost-Effective compared to replacing garage door frame
- Stops rodents from chewing and making holes in the wooden frame of the door.
Call now for a free estimate (416) 666-6745
At Pro Entry Garage Doors we carry a wide variety of residential and commercial aluminum garage door capping that surely enhances your property & business value. Our skilled door capping specialists can help you in determining the right garage door selection at the fairest price. Durability, high-performance and quality garage door capping aluminum is our specialty.